Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Illustrated November To-Do List


 Here's how ye olde design wall looks at the beginning of this fine November. As you can see a large section is quite empty. That's because it got cleared out to be able to officially photograph the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt, Come on Through. I've left the lights up and assembled and the center cleared because I have more finishes I need to photograph for future purposes or just for posterity or whatever. Obviously that going up first on the list so I can have the use of my design wall once again...

Onto the: Illustrated To-Do List For November

1. Photograph the completed quilts that are in a pile and un-photographed. 


2. Sandwich the Orange Bullseye, quilt, bind and label it.

3. Make more Pantone Project blocks.


4. Do some more Gelli plate printing to get ready for the SAQA/Printers exhibit (due 12/16)

5. Paper-piece more blocks for the Y.E.S. coat.

6. Japanese Houses, sandwich, quilt, bind, label.


7.  Finish up some Holiday presents, keeping it vague here, maybe on purpose.

8. Make first block from Color Collective.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! You have a good amount on your list. I like that you put specific goals on your list, e.g. do this. Mine are all just "finish this". I should think about that.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's a good amount, and yes, very specific. I think it's because I know how much joy I get in crossing things off a to-do list.