Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A Few Pieces Left

 

The start of something new? Maybe? By using the easily accessible remnants of the most recently finished project? Possibly. Likely even. Some of my favorite finishes have come through this sort of backing into the end result process.

I just couldn't resist throwing up onto the design wall the cut-out pieces that didn't get used in the making of Come On Through. I could see this initial arrangement working maybe with some tweaking or expanding of the negative space. If I was to try to make it, I could head over to EQ8 and plop in these pieces' measurements to figure out the background shapes and sizes required. Or...I could just put these pieces away in the scrap box and move on to something new. 

I've been ill for a couple weeks, so this is literally all that I've done so far this month. Sigh. Very frustrating. 

No comments: