Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Ready For November


November time, which means it's a birthday month around here, daughter, niece, sister-in-law, father, and DH all have birthdays happening. Oh and T-Day of course. 

The usual monthly marker picture this time is a combination of two pictures in the app SnapSeed:


First picture is the completed quilt for the Ruby+Bee challenge, Come On Through.

And the second is a photo of a protea I took at the UCSC Arboretum.

This video is 31 seconds of my October, using the app 1SE, One Second Everyday.


And finally, the Monthly I-Did List for October

I completed the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt, photographed and entered it in the challenge.🤞🤞🤞

I made the backing and binding for the Orange Bullseye

I finished hand-stitching the two SJSA blocks for the BAM project.

I kept making more blocks for the Pantone Project 

I finished the four green living room pillows.

I watercolored and hand-wrote and sent 50 postcards to voters.

I mastered a new-to-me tool for joining binding ends.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long (but still haven't posted it here yet). I guess it's an actual secret or something! Maybe I'll reveal it at midnight on New Year's Eve...

I occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 26/31 days and Instagrammed 6 times. Including celebrating the 18th birthday of this very blog.

I attended an in-person quilt show, PIQF for the first time in 3 years, as well as a virtual quilting event, MQG Sessions, and a virtual meeting and lecture with BAM as well.

Not bad at all for an October full of worry about the upcoming election.


No comments: