Monday, November 28, 2022

Percolator Countertop


 I was cleaning up the kitchen yesterday, when I noticed that these randomly grouped bright colors. From left to right, a glass jug of orange juice, the bottle of Dawn soap, my green insulated coffee cup, and the first pomegranate from our tree. I pushed them all closer together and took this picture. I just really liked the colors together.
Using the percolator app, this was the first random pour or random mixture of settings. I love how the transparent glass jar and plastic bottle of soap disappear as a shape and just become a part of the background.
Oh how I wish my countertop actually looked like this, wouldn't that be an amazing look?


I think I like this one the best, I used the "clouds" setting which makes the colored circles look more like fabrics to me.



2 comments:

Jaye said...

Amazing design!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks!