Sunday, January 22, 2023

Six At Once

 

I worked on making some more Pantone Project blocks because I wanted to give them to Friend Jaye in person. Six of them got done. I arranged them here with the corresponding postcard adjacent. Stepping back from them up on the wall, I think I did a pretty good job with the color matching exercise. I paper pieced most of these which helped with the ease of making them.
And then I tried another arrangement. These are really fun to play around with and I continue to be glad that we're doing this long-term project. 


2 comments:

Jaye said...

Thanks for putting the blocks up with the postcards! I agree that you did a good job color matching. I am also having fun with this project. Thanks for agreeing to my crazy ideas. Or was this your crazy idea. LOL!!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I like seeing them with the postcards like this, it's sort of a check-in to make sure I'm doing okay enough on the color matching. I'm glad you're having fun with the project. I think I had the postcard idea, but then you suggested the Speckmann book idea. Our crazy ideas synced up well!