Friday, December 15, 2023

Made It Work


Here's where I left off working on the "Make It Work" quilt for the BAM community giving effort. Still not done, not big enough.
First step was to attach that right hand border.
That addition on the bottom is good but way too big.
Final border beginning possibilities. I chopped that bottom border in half and I'm much happier with it.
Not the final form quite yet but getting there.

All the way around now with a final border, but still not decided on exact placements of the pieces.
There we go, all done. The title is: "Made It Work"




2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! Looks great. I think at least three elements (blocks, etc) that I made are in that quilt. Nice work!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! I think you're right about some of your blocks being in there. It's a real mish-mash, but I think it turned out okay.