Sunday, December 10, 2023

Recently Made Pantone Project Blocks

It's been a while since I posted some of the Pantone Project blocks I've been making.
Some of the recent color cards have been challenging to find a close enough match.
But I've been pleasantly surprised that I've had enough fabrics that are "close enough" to use for this project.
I like putting the two blocks, two 4.5" squares and the post cards all together once I'm done.
It's just fun to see them all together.
Those stripes are fun on the diagonal-ish aren't they?
I like this warm brown with the other fairly clear colors, an interesting palette choice I'd never have come up with on my own.
I'm trying my best to go back around through making a third block of the group we're choosing from. Otherwise all my contributions would end up being the super easy rectangles one on the bottom. It's supposed to be a challenge, to find and match the colors and make the blocks.
 

No comments: