Thursday, January 25, 2024

Swamped Out

 I powered through and got all the cutting done and then the piecing was pretty much a breeze.
This is a very easy block to make. Although I managed to mess it up no less than two times, requiring a little un-sewing. 
I laid all of them out at once to make sure there weren't too many fabric repeats happening in a particular block.
Here are the eight blocks that I made. Seven to send out and one to keep for myself.
And here are my eight blocks plus the three I've already received from two Quilt Mavs. I love how the block just absolutely disappears when you place them together.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Looks really great!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks, I always forget how much I like the look of batiks. Especially when they're all jumbled together.