Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Dragon Assembled

 

All the pieces of the dragon were ready to sew together.
And tah-dah, there she is! This is the biggest paper pieced thing I've ever made and it turned out pretty well.


The messy back with all the paper to remove.

As I'd printed the paper foundation papers out on the special newsprint paper, I thought using the water pens woul
At first it seemed pretty helpful.
But then it was too much water all at once and the paper kind of went blah all over the place. Probably would work better if it had been used on regular printer paper. 
A final kind of still damp picture of Sylva.
I really like how the teeth turned out.
The back is very cool looking without the paper.

Now to figure out what to put her on and quilt her. Maybe a tote bag or something?

2 comments:

Jaye said...

I might need one of these! For my Year of the Dragon label.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Haha! You just might!