Saturday, July 01, 2023

July, July


 July, July is here. That's the title of a great song by The Decemberists, the first line of the song is: There is a road that meets the road that goes to my house And how it green grows there." June was fun and all, but now it's over and we're hurtling forward through the year.

The monthly marker is as per usual, a combination of two of my photos in the app, SnapSeed.

The first picture is one of my favorite most recently made Trinket blocks.

The second picture is of the layout of the Trinket quilt:

Here is my 1SE video for June, one second everyday recorded in the app, 1SE:

 Monthly I-Did List for JUNE

I returned to dyeing (after quite a hiatus) and dyed fabric and clothing.

I made a table runner/mini quilt for the SBAMG word challenge.

I did a month's worth of ICAD pieces for the first month of the index card a day event.

I made 5 Trinket blocks and cut out the background squares.

I made 6 more Pantone Project blocks and passed them on to friend Jaye.

I cut more Temperature Quilt pieces, and more out of the newly dyed fabrics, and pieced two monthly columns for January & February.

I started quilting the Japanese Houses quilt and the Orange Bullseye

I did a lot of family visiting stuff and one hike with DH and DS.

I blogged here 23/30 days, I tweeted 21 times, instagrammed 7 times and I spouted 7 times.

Good enough for me for such a comparatively busy out-of-the-house June!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Spouted?


You are really accomplishing a lot! Good work.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Oh, spouted is like tweeted, but for the site, Spoutible. A twitter alternative I'm trying out.