Saturday, June 24, 2023

Around The Bend

Another week's worth of ICAD (index card a day), continuing on with my theme of "words in landscapes".  This one is "Soar Through Oceans". Inspired of course by the whole submersible tragedy this week, all those images of just how dark how fast it gets below the water's surface.

This one is pretty far afield of a landscape, could be a stream with square rocks I guess.

Another cityscape.

I got on a roll with city landscapes.
"Out of towners continue to pour in"
First one with a magazine image. From an article about the kangaroo overpopulation issue in Australia.
A dead of night landscape, definitely "Before the sun"
A creek scene based on the creek in my parent's backyard that I recently got to splash around in with my niece and nephew. "Rushing water drowns out all", it really does, you can't hear the freeway at all even though it's right there, just around the bend in the river.
 

No comments: