Thursday, June 01, 2023

June WooHoo

June is here, and it's heating up already. The monthly marker is a mixture of two of my photos in the app, SnapSeed.


The Peony
and The Foot Pedal


31 Seconds of my May using 1SE.

 Monthly I-Did List for May

I finished my entry for the BAM group display at the San Mateo County Fair, Burn,Grow,Slide

I stitched on my kawandii 

I made 15 Trinket blocks.

I made 4 Churn Dash blocks for the BAM charity quilts

I finished the two backs for Slopes and Stitch Happens

I added a pieced border to the Stitch Happens quilt top

I made 5 more Pantone Project blocks

I re-made one of our outdoor triangular sunshades

I actually started cutting out the Temperature Quilt pieces

I spray basted the Japanese Houses quilt and iron fusible batting basted the Orange Bullseye

I attended the BAM sew day

I blogged here 23/31 days, I tweeted 27 times, instagrammed 8 times and I spouted 6 times.

Good enough for me!



No comments: