Friday, June 30, 2023

June Cornucopia

 

June is done and with that 2023 is half over. Hard to believe...time flies...etc. Here's my cornucopia roundup of all the things I consumed online this past month.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

I really want to make this great scrap quilt, Unallocated by Michelle McKillop

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Fiber Is The New Painting an article in Arts in America about new artists creating with fiber.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

An informative post from Clover & Violet about sew-in magnets for bag closures.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

A video single from one of my favorite bands, The Smile with a super interesting and beautiful visualization.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

A good review of Jane Dunnewold's new book, Damsel,Hero,Artist,Judge.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

A great article about fiber artist's sketchbooks.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Should I enter this year? It's been awhile since I've tried to get into the New Quilts of Northern California. Maybe I will to celebrate PIQF being un-cancelled.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@



No comments: