Thursday, July 20, 2023

Blocks On The Wall

 


Yesterday I worked on sewing together more of the Trinket squares. I went from 4 rows sewn to....
...to 13 rows sewn together. The rows look wonky because I pinned them up so they wouldn't fall and take out the squares of the rows below.
Pretty soon I'll be able to put away all the fabrics I pulled for this project-seen in the box to the right. I'm looking forward to redistributing the rainbow.
Oh, and I also sewed up the last of the Metro Twist blocks that I had cut out. The new blocks made up another row of two plus a few extras.
I'm torn on whether to try and find more of this particular blue and make more blocks to make a larger quilt. Or just go with this and add big borders for a lap quilt size. 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

How about a table runner?

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I had that thought, maybe? I think I'll probably get some more of the background fabric and make some more blocks.