Thursday, March 02, 2023

March To-Do, Illustrated

 


It's time for a to-do, and illustrated to-do list for the new month of March. This is mostly for my purposes to refer back to when I sit down in my studio and wonder what it is I should work on. Helps narrow it down for me, makes it more low stress somehow, and keeps me a little bit on-track for getting some stuff done. Otherwise I do believe I'd have drowned in the UFO pile. Keeping up with dividing the list up, first is:

Sew A Long Thingies

Pantone Project - keep making blocks and sending cards and keeping track of the action.

Fussy Cut Rock Candy table topper, sew. together quilt and finish.

Stitch Happens - make backing, layer, quilt, finish.


Color Collective - get the Month 2 Slopes top together.


Temperature Quilt - keep going and catch up and post about it.

Secret Lives of Colors - keep going on finishing the blocks and post about it.

Finish It Up

Sightlines Triptych - Sew down facings, add sleeves and labels.

SJSA Blocks - finish embroidery and hand over.

Quilt Photography - I truly am bummed to have this on my list yet again, but the photography pile o' quilts is still there as you can see in the photo at the top of this post, along with the lights on tripods. I had several days where I had enough energy to do the setup and photographing, but we didn't have power. On the last day of the month, I'd psyched myself up to do it, and then the power literally went out again. So....hmmmm, here it is once more on the to-do list.

Orange Bullseye-Sandwich, quilt, bind, label
Y.E.S. Coat- piece more bits and start assembling.

Japanese House - sandwich, quilt, bind, label.

That's plenty of different things to choose from to work on this month!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

maybe it's time to send your quilts out to be photographed?

I really like Rock Candy. I do think more mineral is a good idea.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Maybe so, it takes a lot out of me physically to do a big photo session. ! I do like how that Mineral looks, so I'm working on it.