Monday, February 20, 2023

Eyes Have It

I've gotten a lot further along on fussy cutting out diamonds for the Rock Candy table topper that's in process. Is it on my monthly to-do list? No, no it is not, ahem. I. think the opportunity came up after I had made the list or something like that.
As I was immersed in cutting out Tula Pink fabrics for the Stitch Happens quilt, I decided to do some picking and choosing of images with eyes and/or faces. Gosh, these are *fun* fabrics to work with.
There are two rounds of "solids" that I'm contemplating to separate the busy-ness of the fussy-cut diamonds. I want to be able to see them. I think the interior round will be lighter than the outer one.

I only have three spots left and four colors of eye fabric. Which ones will repeat? Stay tuned.
 

No comments: