Monday, February 13, 2023

Now Curcurmin Enhanced

 

No new sewing as I've just gone there and back again to Arizona, for one last doctor visit with the medical study I've been participating in since November of last year. The treatment really worked for me and has been pronounced a success. I'm on the list for the next trial. Fingers crossed on getting into that one. 

I am very done with flying so frequently though for now. That was A Lot for me.

I have to say, when I saw the crazy yellow color of the injection material, I was intrigued. This isn't actually it, but the vial on the left is very very close. The stuff just glowed, not quite neon-yellow but with a very slight green, but this picture comes close. Turns out it's used as a dye and food colorant. It's curcurmin which is a component of turmeric, a spice I cook with a lot. If the good results hold, maybe I can figure out how to dye something this exact color and make a little something to send to the research doctor to say thanks for saving me a couple of surgeries.

 

No comments: