Wednesday, February 01, 2023

February Surprise-ish

 
February is coming as a bit of a surprise this year, as January was such a weird month with the storms and power outages and yet another trip. 

The monthly marker photo at the top is a mash-up of two photos, this one of the Color Collective blocks.

And this one of the sunset as seen from the plane I was on.

This year I've continued on with doing One Second Everyday just because it's fun and I really like seeing little snippets arranged like this. This is my video for January.

Monthly I-Did List for January

I caught up on making more blocks for the Pantone Project and made eleven total.

I continued to update my  spreadsheet/database for the Pantone Project.

I made two more blocks for the first month of the Color Collective and a bunch for the second month.

I made a kind of fancy drawstring gift bag and a matching card for a friend.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long (but still haven't posted it here yet). At some point I will share it, once I catch up.

I very very occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 22/31 days and Instagrammed 8 times and tweeted 34 times.

I traveled by air for the third time in years to participate in a medical trial and did a bunch of hand-stitching on an older project.

I went to the movies for the first time in years to see Avatar 2 with my parents for their anniversary.

No comments: