Friday, February 10, 2023

Stitch Still Happening

 

I've been working on the Stitch Happens quilt and am pretty happy with how it's looking. I'm using mostly Tula Pink fabrics from my stash, and fabrics from my letters/numbers/rulers box. And then some others too when the dark/med/light requirements aren't met in those choices. 
The little tags that SewHungryHippie included in the sew-a-long directions are useful, especially if I cut and don't immediately sew.

This is what I've gotten done so far, and I really like how the background fabric is looking so far. I'm sad that the complicated star block doesn't read well, I may re-do that one.

As I'm going along, I'm also using the new Fussy Cut Rulers to cut out allll the eyes for a Fussy Cut Rock Candy table topper (why do I hate that phrase so much?) that I'm working on during this sew-a-long

Very easy to use, doesn't slip, the dark 1/4" border really helps for figuring out the best position. The little cross-hair is very nice too for getting the centering right.

No comments: