Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Right Way Round


Back to work on the Stitch Happens quilts, and I just finished the very easiest section. Well, it should have been the easiest, except for the printed pattern has the illustration with the sizes marked rotated sideways (ie wrong). Since I was using a directional print, that mattered to me, if I'd been using a solid background, it would have been no big deal. I re-cut a new rectangle and it's all fine now.
It's the blank "harp space" between the needle and the machine.

I'm auditioning the red in this nine-patch. This is a very dark red background, but it's the reddest of all my Tula Pink fabrics.

This is how it looks with a more pink magenta-ish fabric, still reads as pretty red, but too balance with the lower right-hand corner, I think I'll go with the first one, and use the other fabric in the rest of the piece.

1 comment:

Jaye said...

It's looking so great!