Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Slopes On The Wall

 

Finally, all the Slopes blocks were trimmed. I was so relieved, I can't even tell you. I had to really push through to finish trimming all of them. I'm not going to count them until I put them up on the wall, that'll be easier.
And that meant it was finally time to put them up on the wall and see how it looked. This is not all of the blocks, there's probably a little less than half left to put up. This was a very random placement and I messed up the bottom left corner from the regular diamond pattern. I like how my eyes can't decide where the diamonds are. I'm going to have to play around a little more with this before I start sewing. There were some good ideas in the Color Collective group on various arrangements, like arranging them more by color groupings.

No comments: