Monday, March 13, 2023

Framed Clover

 I decided that a 2 1/4" border frame would work out pretty well for my quilted pillow purposes. So I took the leftovers and sewed together the pieces I had left in the colors used in the blocks. I briefly considered adding something else to the mix but discarded it. There's enough color intensity going on as it is.
So here's how it looks with the four sides with the border added. I tried to not line up the joins between the colors with the seams between the blocks and succeeded except for in one spot. It was all a very random series of color placement and sizes of the leftover pieces. I mainly didn't want too much matching going on. I like it, and it will be mostly not too visible as the edge of the pillow curves over and around. Now on to the quilting!

No comments: