Thursday, March 16, 2023

Clover Curves

 

I've now gotten a bit more quilting done on the Clover quilted pillow top. I've finished with the lines along the four sides of each block's center square, and I've also gone around the interior edge of each flower. Those are of course sort of curves, but somehow they're not very visible Instead it's a lot of straight lines that are really showing up. So, now I'm adding even more curves that count. Starting in one corner I'm doing some widely spaced echoed curve lines. 
I like the look of those curves and will probably do the whole piece like this, with possibly stopping the curved lines once they reach the center. And then starting another set of curves coming from the other four corners. I'm using my walking foot with the little quilting guide bar snapped onto it. It's working pretty well so far.

No comments: