Monday, March 27, 2023

Still On The Slopes

 

I'm at the all-too-familiar point in the process that I'm questioning why I made So Many blocks?!?! It's getting kind of old trimming all of these, because I want to get going on the sewing. I'm tempted to count how many, but that's just a delay tactic, it doesn't really matter at the moment how many there are.
The pile of trimmings is getting higher and higher as the stack of to-be-trimmed lefties and righties gets lower.
The two piles on the left are all the trimmed lefties and righties. The two on the right are the untrimmed ones. It looks like I'm finally past the halfway mark.  Wow, that glowing pink Trinket ruler really stands out in the picture doesn't it?
The ruler really glows in the big amount of sunlight that I now get in my workroom due to the absence of the trees that fell over in the storm last week. I may have to rearrange things in there to account for possible sun fading issues. Unfortunately the forecast is for another bomb cyclone situation again on Tuesday. Turbulent Tuesdays they're calling it because the storms keep arriving as if on schedule on Tuesday. 

No comments: