Wednesday, March 01, 2023

March Gladness

 

I'm glad that it's March, because February was such a weird one.

The monthly marker picture above is a combination of two of my photos in the app Snapseed. The first picture is of my maybe-maybe-not final arrangement of the fussy-cut Rock Candy table topper.


The second picture is of our snow-covered rosemary, which is honestly still mind-boggling to me.

Here is 28 seconds of my February, from the app 1SE (One Second Every Day):

Monthly I-Did List for February

I caught up on making blocks for the Pantone Project and made five more in total.

I made all the beginning blocks for the second month of the Color Collective.

I finished the Stitch Happens quilt top.

I started embroidering two SJSA blocks.

I donated two finished quilts to BAM.

I fussy cut all the pieces for a Rock Candy table topper.

I finished paper piecing another YES for my Y.E.S. coat.

I was about to do my studio photography, but then, of course, the power went out (again!) sigh.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long and will post about it soon. 

I very very occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 27/28 days, Instagrammed 8 times, tweeted 10 times and spouted (on Spoutible) 8 times.

I traveled by air for the fourth and last time to participate in a medical trial and did enough hand-stitching to take the pins out of an older project.

I went hiking once at a new place.

Onto March, ho!

No comments: