Tuesday, August 01, 2023

That Was July



July is gone by in a **whoosh**, it's always the fastest month, even if I don't necessarily go anywhere. Maybe it's a holdover from school days where those summer days off doing nothing were never ever long enough.

The monthly marker picture is as usual a mash up of two of my photos, edited in SnapSeed.

The first is the center of my Lone Round Robin quilt. One of the quilts that got photographed the other day.

The second is one of my ICAD pieces.


Here are my 31 seconds of July, that's 1SE or One Second Everyday.

 Monthly I-Did List for JULY

I did the quilt photography I had been putting off for months (years) and stored the quilts afterwards.

I did a second month's worth of ICAD pieces for the last month of the index card a day event.

I learned how to use my Quick Curve Ruler and started cutting and sewing blocks for Metro Twist.

I discovered the joy of painting Swedish Tracing paper scraps.

I made sleeves and labels and hand stitched them on to the Sightlines triptych.

I assembled the Trinket  quilt top

I made another piece for the Y.E.S. coat.'

I started a Make It Work project for BAMQG donation quilt.

I began quilting a donation quilt for BAMQG.

I did more quilting on the Japanese Houses quilt.

I made some Pantone Project blocks.

I cut out and started sewing a top for Garment Sewing Academy.

I made a curtain rod topper out of leftover blackout curtains.

I cut more Temperature Quilt pieces, and began piecing one monthly columns for March.

I completely finished the Orange Bullseye quilt including the binding, sleeve and label.

I did some family visiting stuff and went on one hike with DH.

I attended Super Sew Day for BAMQG, blogged here 28/31 days, I tweeted 26 times, instagrammed 7 times, threaded 8 times and I spouted 5 times.

That's a lot, so I'm feeling pretty good, especially for July.

No comments: