Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Two Finished Donation Quilts

 

I finished off the quilting for the Ends n.17 (plaid) donation quilt.
I'm calling these Casual Curves. I tried to not get too dense with the quilting as these are lap quilts and they need to be soft and fluffy and comfy.
And these are Casual Triangles.
Casual curves and triangles. 
I made two bindings for the two donation quilts. The red one is for the Plaids quilt and the blue is for the Bars quilt.

And here it is, all bound up!
I did an all machine binding because I think it's more secure for a quilt that will be washed a lot.
And here's the second one done!
Glad these two are finished and I'm looking forward to turning them in.


2 comments:

Jaye said...

The red binding looks really good on the plaid donation quilt. Thanks for doing the quilting, I like it.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I liked how the red looked with those plaids. Glad you like the quilting.