Friday, August 25, 2023

ICAD Wrap-Up


 Time for an ICAD wrap-up, I've made a video of this year's cards. Usually in Blogger you can insert a link to one of your own YouTube videos and it presents it here as a clickable video. For some reason, in preview that's how it looks to me, but when I published today's post, there was only an endless captcha page displayed. Sigh...I guess Blogger and YouTube are no longer on speaking terms or something. 

But this link should get you to YouTube to see the video if you'd like. It's really fun to me to see all of the cards I made in one continuous presentation. 

This is my sixth year of doing this project. Previous year's videos of all 61 cards are a mixed bag.

2022 and 2021 I didn't make a video, probably because of the 2020 experience. I'm taking a risk and doing one this year I guess. I honestly had forgotten all about it before I posted it today. Hopefully I don't get a second strike on my account and get booted off of YouTube. We shall see...

2020  this is the one that got removed for spammy reasons by YouTube(?!?!) This is hosted on Animoto.

2019

2017


2 comments:

Jaye said...

I love that circles ICAD card! It would be a great quilt design. Maybe using the Clammy?

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I really like that one too. I think the Clammy would probably work!