Monday, August 14, 2023

Ends n.17 (plaid) Quilting

 
The quilting is getting done on the BAMQG donation quilt that just happens to have been made by friend Jaye. Her name for it is, Ends n.17 (plaid). I'm enjoying working with the really nice plaid colors and I have grown fond of this taupe fabric that was giving her so much trouble.

I think that this is the first time I've quilted over batting tape. It's not noticeable at all when you're sewing. The pieces of batting are very secure and staying together which is the main thing.
It's a great way to use up all those strangely shaped pieces of batting you end up with. Guess I ought to try the batting tape I bought ages ago now that I know it works so well.
Here's how it's looking at this point, I'd say it's almost halfway done.

No comments: