Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Oh, Hey Hi November

We'll open with a message from LeeLoo who's latest obsession is walking across my keyboard: "ewswq222222, ][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[" Very important communication, right? The above monthly marker picture is a combination of these two photos in the app, SnapSeed.

A selection of recently dyed fabrics.
The nice and sunny dyeing containers.



Here's the One Second Every Day video for October, 31 seconds of course.

Monthly I-Did-It List for October

1. I did the first unit for the Dye Mastery class.

2. I did the second unit for the Dye Mastery class.

3. I did the first half of the third unit for the Dye Mastery class.

4. I dyed fabrics to use in the Temperature Quilt.

6. I finished assembling the Metro Twist quilt top.

7. I took a class at PIQF with Uzoma Samuel.

8. I dropped off and picked up my two quilts for display at PIQF.

9. I took an online class with Christina Camelli on Wedge Quilts.

10. I cut out more Temperature Quilt pieces and started in on the next month's column.

I did some family visiting stuff and went on one hike with DH.

I attended an online CQFA meeting, blogged here 25/31 days, I tweeted 0 times, instagrammed 6 times,  threaded 5 times and I spouted 0 times, facebooked 2 times and Blue-sky-ed 6 times. I'm being semi-social in Too many places at once!


No comments: