Friday, September 02, 2022

Illustrated September

 Here's my design wall on the first of September. Just kidding I don't have a picture, but it's pretty empty because most of the stuff is being worked on over at an extended guild Sew Day.  I have to say it's strange to walk in the room and have this big white expanse. Makes me want to make something! Which is good I suppose.

So here's my Monthly Illustrated List of To-Do's to help me organize my time this month, these are mostly the same as last month, but several projects are in different stages:

1. Photograph and enter my quilts in Quilt National. This entry is due on the 5th. I'm not putting any pictures on here because I'm not sure of the rules as far as sharing images of the quilts.

2. Make a back and binding for the Orange Bullseye and quilt it.


3. Make a back and binding for the Japanese Houses and quilt it.


4. Make a back and binding and label for the Kitchen Sink quilt and finish it.


5. Keep up with making the Pantone Project blocks.


6. Make more blocks for the Y.E.S. coat


7. Start the Ruby+Bee challenge quilt using the EQ8 design.


8. Make the 4 green living room pillows.

9. Make a removable cover for the newer pet bed.

10. Work on printing fabrics for the SAQA Printmakers challenge.


2 comments:

Jaye said...

I am so thrilled you have at least two projects almost off your list!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's pretty great to be so much closert, but I still have to get them completed!