Saturday, September 24, 2022

One More Farewell

 

One last trip to Modern Handmade was made to use up the last of the gift card balance. They were definitely getting pretty slim on fabric choices earlier in the week so I didn't want to put it off until there wasn't much left to choose from. The word of their impending closure (and the big sale) has definitely gotten around. 

Not pictured (and still in my car) seven yards of 60" wide Soft and Stable, two for me and five for friend Jaye. She uses a lot of this stuff in a lot of the wonderful bags she loves to make. This was quite the production to cut the two pieces, I helped out a bit. We rolled them up on a spare cardboard roll they had in the store.

Three colors of the Tula Pink hexes, more of the green on green I was using in the Put A Ring On It quilt I started, and one more green on green print just because.

I'm really going to miss having this LQS so near to me.

No comments: