Saturday, April 01, 2023

No Fooling, April

 


No fooling, it's already April? Not an April Fool's joke fortunately/unfortunately, the marching on of time proceeds as scheduled.


This month's monthly marker is as always a combination of two photos in the app, SnapSeed. First ,the nearly finished quilting checkerboard-ish color palette challenge.


And then second, Leeloo and the Slopes laid on top and messed with.



March had 31 days, so this 1SE video is 3 seconds longer than last's month's.

Monthly I-Did List for March

I trimmed to size all 200 of the beginning blocks for the second month of the Color Collective.

I finished machine embroidering two SJSA blocks and handed them off to be assembled into a quilt.

I finished my fussy cut  Rock Candy table topper.

I assembled and quilted the Clover side of the floor pillow I'm making.

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt-a-long and will post about it maybe never. 

I very  occasionally added to my Visual Journal aka Ephemera Journal.

I blogged here 28/31 days, Instagrammed 8 times, tweeted 20 times and spouted (on Spoutible) 8 times.

I traveled for a week in San Diego and did some travel watercolors and more hand-stitching on an older project.

I survived a week without hot water (new water heater yay!) almost a week without power and the loss of eight redwood trees in the big storm. All that weather stuff has been very disruptive to my daily schedule, it's getting annoying honestly, but I'm counting myself very lucky not having our house get demolished by falling trees like many others.

No comments: