Sunday, April 09, 2023

Five More Trinkets

 

I was on a roll, so here are the next five Trinket SAL blocks. 
For the most part these aren't too hard to piece, even for 4.5" blocks.
This one didn't really need to be FPP of course, but it turned out very nicely.

I like this one, although the background print loses a bit of definition to the hourglass shape.

This one is very odd, but I like it. Reminds me of a plant growing in a field if you get down to ground level and look.

This one was the hardest to do of the five. Do you see the little square in the center of different colored fabric? I tried to fussy cut that little design and it almost worked.

The difficulty rating of this block was mostly due to the teeny tiny center strip it required.
It certainly doesn't help when I make silly rookie-level mistakes like this one.
But eventually all three sections were ready to be sewn together and pressed open.

Two weeks of Trinket SAL done!


3 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! You are on a roll. Great job!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! I'm having fun using all these great AG fabrics. I may (maybe) getting over my distaste of paper piecing.

Austria said...

Thanks for your passion and enthusiasm in writing this blog