Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Pantone Project Recently

Here is an update on the Pantone Project, these are the most recent blocks that I've completed. One set is going to friend Jaye at the upcoming BAM retreat. That's on the very top of my list of things to remember to bring (and do).  It would be a total Julie move to remember to bring the blocks, but then get all excited and wrapped up with the retreat goings on and forget to actually hand them over. Writing this down like this in two places now will hopefully help!
I'm pretty excited about how this recent set looks together. 
I think that the colors would make an interesting color palette for a quilt.
Here are all 40 blocks that I've made so far along with their corresponding 4.5" square of fabric. Plus one of Jaye's that got mixed in by accident.
While so many of the blocks were out and on the design wall, I decided to put them up with the blocks Jaye has made and play around to see how they are looking so far.
Some interesting possibilities are already coming through. We're not even halfway there yet on making these, so there will be a lot more variety in combinations.
 

No comments: