Friday, January 09, 2009

January Nablopomo

Have you noticed all the blog posts from me recently? There's a reason:



The theme for this month's nablopomo challenge is "Change", so I thought I'd see if a daily blogging habit was a change that I need. I've done this challenge a few times, completed it a couple, came close on a couple.



The daily keeping-track of what I'm doing out in the world, thinking about in my own mind, or creating with my own hands is something I find very useful. Especially when there is a consistentcy to the posting pattern (daily is the goal here). I've found myself re-reading my blog when looking for a past post, or link that I've posted, and I really like that I can reacquaint myself with my own thoughts of a certain time, with pictures!



I guess that's the main value I get out of blogging, how about you?

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

I started blogging to keep in touch with far-flung family, but now I've met so many "friends" this way, that I blog to keep in touch with them. It's clear people have different goals from looking at their blogs, and I love the variety.