Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hey! Happy New Year!

I love it when the year turns. Everything gets to start again. New choices, new chances to make different and hopefully better decisions. There aren't a lot of opportunities during the year that feel the same. I always feel this hopeful expansive, anything-could-happen at the start of the new year. Kind of like how Zelda the Wonder Dog looks here. (she was hopeful that it was time to finally leave the vet's office). Looking backwards today to see what I accomplished last year. (That will be its own separate post).
And also of course looking forwards into this brand spanking new year ahead. All these blank, unused days spread out in front of me, blank, waiting to be filled with experiences, some expected, some not.
Setting goals, making plans, some of which I suppose I'll be outlining here.

No comments: