Sunday, October 01, 2023

Hello October


It's finally my favorite month of the year, so hello October!The monthly marker is made of two photos combined in SnapSeed.

The first photo is of DH and me on top of Pothole Dome in Tulolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park.

And the second photo is the fabric postcard that I made last month for an exchange, hopefully it's been received in Australia by now.

Here are my 30 seconds of 1SE (One Second Everyday):


  Monthly I-Did List for September

I finished the Stitch Happens quilt.

I did half of the free motion quilting on the Village quilt.

I made a fabric postcard for an exchange and sent mine off to Australia.

I cut more pieces, and made more blocks for Metro Twist and sewed one column together.

I worked on a BAMQG "make it work" donation quilt and made 8 Nine Patch blocks.

I took a BAMQG zoom class with Christina Camelli on wedge quilts and got a very good start on a practice one.

I made some more Pantone Project blocks.

I did some road stitching on my handwork piece.

I did some family visiting stuff and also went camping in Yosemite and hiked A Lot with DH.

I attended Sew Day for BAMQG, virtually attended the BAMQG meeting, blogged here 22/30 days, I tweeted 0 times 😔, instagrammed 6 times, threaded 3 times and I spouted 2 times.

That was pretty productive for September.

No comments: