Sunday, October 22, 2023

Fabric Postcards Everywhere

On Saturday, I received this really lovely fabric postcard all the way from Australia from Lynette Linden. 

This is the one that I sent to her. What a fun exchange this was, thanks to SAQA for organizing it.

But then on that very same Saturday, DH and I walked into our branch library community room and found this very cool display of fabric postcards. What a coinky-dink, huh?
I know, I should have moved the fan, but I thought it was funny.
I really enjoyed how these were presented in a curated, sorted sort of way. Like the hearts/Valentines one on the far right for example.
A close-up of a particularly fiber-y one.
Here's the exhibit placard, all these fabric postcards are the work of Barbara Lockwood, a Boulder Creek quilter who organized the CZU Lightning Fire Quilt distribution in 2021.


No comments: