Monday, February 14, 2022

Forever V-Day


💘💗💖💕💓Happy Valentine's Day! 💘💗💖💕💓
Sure it's a "Hallmark holiday" and all, but still, it's a sweet idea to have a day to communicate your love. This is an inadvertent heart-shaped KaleidaCam of my holiday table runner. (Now washed and put away until December). I don't have a Valentine's one, maybe I should put that on my table-runner to-do list?

I got a good start on the Valentine's card I'm making for my DH. I had a bit of a fail at first, but it turned out I just needed to change out the teeny tiny blade on the main cutting device. It's very easy to do, just like changing your rotary cutter, they wear out eventually.
 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Definitely! Make a table runner for every month/holiday. It may take you awhile, but is very festive and a change in the visual landscape. It's also a good way to try out techniques and rulers without committing to a whole quilt.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I think I will work on it, I've always loved decorating for holidays both small and big.