Saturday, February 19, 2022

Surprise Hello Pouch


What a nice surprise to get in the mail, friend Jaye just made me this adorable see-through pouch that stands up all on its own. I absolutely love the fabric and the very pretty glitter vinyl. She used the Hello Pouches pattern which she didn't like all that much, but I think it turned out quite fabulous. Then she went back and thought about the pattern a bit more.

Closer up so you can see that awesome glitter vinyl and the really nice purple trim piece.

A picture of the nice fat bottom that helps this stand up all on its own so well. I really love the quilting on this.

Now to figure out how to put this lovely bag to use. I think it would work for a ball of yarn and a crochet needle very well, I have to see if I can take that to Jury Duty next week. For the first time in my long life I'm actually having to go in person on Tuesday....

 

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Glad you got it and like it! Let me know if you want the pattern.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It's great, and such a nice surprise. I will let you know if I decide I want to make one. I have yet to attempt sewing vinyl as of yet.