Thursday, February 17, 2022

Not Enough Yet

 

So, I wanted to try and participate in the next Curated Quilts call for mini-quilts, which is this time requiring the use of one fabric. It was a bit hard to find, but then I spotted it over on Hawthorne Supply Co. It's a very lovely woven, called Mountain, and the color is Ocean. It's going to be a lot of fun to work with.

But of course, I couldn't just order that one fabric. sigh. So much for Enough, I shall try harder to get to Enough Consciousness.

I noticed in the Alexia Abegg section these very pretty striped towelings on offer. And it's time for some new cloth napkins around here. So, that's what the striped toweling is intended for. It's already hemmed up on two sides, so only two more hems required. I think it's a very perfect weight and texture for making napkins.

And then I had to look in the sales section of course which are the other fabrics. And a spool of the Aurifil embroidery floss that I was hearing about last week.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Don't give up on 'Enough'. Every day is a new day!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I'm not giving up on Enough quite yet, it is early in the year, and new habits are harder to make than breaking old ones....