Friday, September 01, 2023

Summer's Ghost aka September

 

  • "We know that in September, we will wander through the warm winds of summer's wreckage. We will welcome summer's ghost." -Henry Rollins

September has arrived, foggy and cool, which is quite a nice surprise really. This monthly marker is two photos combined in the app SnapSeed. 

This is the first photo, a closeup of the back of the Stitch Happens quilt.
The second picture is of my new studio assistant Korben Dallas murtalizing one of my paper tassels.


Here are my 31 seconds of August, that's 1SE or One Second Everyday.

 Monthly I-Did List for AUGUST

I did a video of this years ICAD pieces.

I did a product review in two posts about a pair of new quilting gloves.

I finished the back for the Stitch Happens quilt, layered/basted it, and began quilting it.

I cut more pieces for blocks for Metro Twist.

I made 6 paper pieced finisher blocks for the back of the Trinket Quilt and made a video about it.

I quilted a BAMQG donation quilt.

I made binding and stitched it on two donation quilts for BAMQG.

I helped make a donation quilt top at Sew Day for BAMQG.

I made some Pantone Project blocks.

I cut more Temperature Quilt pieces, and finished piecing the March column and pieced the column for April.

I did some family visiting stuff and went on one hike with DH.

I attended Sew Day for BAMQG, blogged here 30/31 days, I tweeted 1 time, instagrammed 7 times, threaded 6 times and I spouted 9 times.

That's a pretty good assortment of stuff I got done for August.

1 comment:

Strip Blackjack said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.