Thursday, September 21, 2023

Front And Back

 

Nearing completion of the quilting on Stitch Happens. Here are some pictures of how the back is looking.
I'm kind of regretting that I used grey in the bobbin for the initial anchor quilting as it really shows up. I switched over to orange which looks pretty cool.
I did a bunch of spirals in free motion quilting for the purple border.
And then in the background I did walking foot echo quilting.
I figured anything else wouldn't really show up due to the very busy letter fabric.
Trying not to work myself up into taking the anchor quilting out. It would really be too much.
I'm pretty pleased overall with the quilting so far. But I'm also looking forward to being done.
The grey thread that I used really disappeared which was pretty much the idea.

No comments: