Monday, May 02, 2022

Illustrated May Monthly To-Do




 Here's the current state of my design wall, it's a little, no, it's a lot better now compared to the start of last month. Last month I wrote out a list of what I wanted to prioritize doing, and I referred to the post many many times over April. So it really did work for me by helping narrow down what to work on when I actually get into the studio.

The following is my Illustrated To-do/Priorities list for May:

Cut out and sew on first circles on orange bullseye squares


Finish the swing cushions. That cut-up memory foam is taking up a lot of space in my studio.

Put binding on Safe At Home and add a label.

Finish quilting the Dotsy table runner and bind it.

Finish quilting the B/W baby quilt and bind it.

Pin baste the Courthouse Steps, quilt it, and bind it.

Sandwich, baste and quilt the Kitchen Sink quilt

Make more Japanese Houses blocks.

Start making Pantone project blocks

Press and take the Blue Squares quilt to the long armer. No really, do it!

I think that's enough variety for me this month to A) Have variety to choose from and  B) Is Work I Want To Do

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Seems heavy on the quilting. Glad you are taking at least one to the longarmer.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It is pretty heavy on quilting, but that's where I'm at. There's some piecing in there too though.