Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Illustrated April To-Do



My design wall is acting as vertical project storage right now which is kind of bumming me out so...
I've been working on my quilts and projects in-process database list and have gotten a few things prioritized. I really like to know what to work on when I go into my workroom, it really helps me to have the vast options in my workroom narrowed down a bit. And that hasn't been happening lately, obviously--see above photo evidence.

Besides getting our taxes done on time, here are my goals/priorities for April mostly illustrated:


  • Re-iron and take Kaffe Blue Squares to long-arm quilter
  • Quilt: Safe At Home
  • Sandwich, Quilt, Bind and Label B/W Baby

  • Sandwich and Quilt: Kitchen Sink
  • Quilt and bind Dotsy Table Runner
  • Start and Finish swing cushions
  • Make new storage bag. Put away finished quilts into quilt closet, log and store.
  • Cut and send beginning blocks for Orange Bullseye project
  • Finish making Japanese Houses blocks
  • Put away washed fabric stack

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Why not send more of your quilts to the longarmer? I know that you are quite capable, but it might move things off your to do list a little faster?

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They're just too small really, ie the size I can fairly easily do on my machine. And I like doing the quilting, plus they're already spray basted. But next time I have one that's borderline "big enough" I will.