Friday, April 01, 2022

No Fools Allowed


 Happy April, but not to any fools of course. Which would definitely be absolutely none of you all!

The monthly marker above is comprised of two photos combined into one using Snapseed.

Leeloo, our new but actually kind of old to be called a kitten and the beautiful Santa Cruz sunset after our anniversary dinner.

One second everyday aka 1SE for March looks like this:

And finally here's the list of: What The Heck Did I Actually Do In March??? 

I survived getting all three quilts rejected from the Prism Play exhibit. 

I followed the Sister Artists 2 successful auction of all the great quilts, 

I finished sewing sleeves and labels on 4 quilts.

I finished the top and back of the B/W baby quilt to quilt-a-ble stage.

I kept going on my 100 Days project (but haven't posted it here yet.)

I kept going on the Secret Lives of Color quilt a long (but haven't posted it here yet).

I worked on my Kawandi.

I took an online class in using Procreate.

I hiked 2x: San Diego and Saratoga Creek.

I finally started in on making outdoor cushions after many years.

I finished the bench cushion for my mom.

I got to know the new kitten we adopted and negotiated relations with our dog.

I traveled to San Diego and back with my DH.

I got to hang out with my niece and nephew and brother when they visited.

I got my second Covid booster shot.

I added nearly daily to my Visual Journal.

I made many posts to Instagram for the Instagram Quilt Fest

I blogged here 27/31 days.

Which again adds up to a whole lot more than nothing. I'm glad that I'm continuing to write it out here for myself. I think I'll continue to do this next month too.




2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! sleeves and labels on 4 quilts + all the other stuff?! Great job. It feels good to see it all in writing, doesn't it? Keep in mind that your fab list doesn't include cooking, appointments, errands, etc. You did a lot!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

It was enough to feel good about, so worth writing it down for sure. True all the other life stuff isn't added in there, it's kind of the baseline I guess.