Sunday, April 10, 2022

Filing Help


I'm getting a lot of help putting away the Leaning Stack O' Fabrics from my new studio assistant.
She's finding all the spaces left in my fabric cubby boxes. Sorry, Leeloo, I just can't file you under "gray" try the brown box next time, or maybe orange.
She was really mad that I "found" her.
She's still new around here, but waving a big flag like one's tail for instance, it's a real attention getter.


 I'm about halfway through the stack so it's back to work for both of us.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Those are nice bins! Too bad they don't have a vinyl window in the front. It's good that they have space in them. My bins are all crammed full.

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

They're pretty nice, I like them more than the plastic totes. Some of my older plastic ones are falling apart now. They're a good size and shape to fit in the wooden storage racks I have. She found the one that had the most space, most of the others are full too.