Saturday, April 09, 2022

Put It Away



As one of the items on my Get Done In April list, putting away the stack of washed fabric is the first thing that I'm tackling because it's bugging me. This is located directly to the left of my sewing machine table and is feeling like a physical barrier to the rest of the room. It also somewhat blocks the view of my design wall from my chair.

And also because this stack is threatening to tip over at any moment. 

Now that I've got a kitten/young cat zooming around and climbing on absolutely everything, that's a lot more likely.

The first fabrics that I pulled out of the washed fabric stack was all the Quilty Box projects. These are all going into one container, grouped by project and with the pattern that came with them. 
Once I get the stack completely put away, I'll post a picture of the wide open space.

No comments: