Thursday, May 05, 2022

White On White


I've now finished the quilting on the B/W Baby quilt. Now to make some binding and a label. I also have to bury some threads. 
I'm hoping to get this quilt done before this weekend so my son can gift it to his friend at their D&D session.
A lot of the quilting design was inspired by the fabrics. I mostly used the walking foot attachment for all the line work. 

The difference between white and slightly not white is so apparent in this quilt. This was one of the quilts that I spray basted and it worked perfectly, no shifting at all, and no gumming up of the needle either.
I hope the baby likes all the texture.

2 comments:

Jaye said...

Love the quilting! Great job!!

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Thanks! I pretty happy with it. Turns out that it's a little nerve-wracking quilting a solid color of fabric.